Beloved, let us love one another, because love is from God. Since God loved us so much, we also ought to love one another. (1 John 4:7, 11)
At the center of Christian life is community—a community of mutual love, respect, and support. We celebrate and have fun together, cry and comfort one another, and listen to and care for each other.
There are fellowship opportunities regularly, including at least one special opportunity a month.
- Food & Conversation after worship every Sunday (via Zoom during the pandemic, just time to check in with each other)
- Pick-Up Basketball, Sundays, 2pm-4pm (not happening during the pandemic)
- Church & School Picnic, September 4th, 3-5pm. At Ellwood & Pratt.
- Heading to the Orioles' game, September 25th, 7pm. Tickets are $5.
- Apple-Picking at Larriland Farm, October 2nd.
- FreeRide Middle School Youth Gathering, October 22nd-24th.
- Oktoberfest celebration, October 30th, 5-8pm. Sour beef, dumplings, other food, German beer.
In addition, we are proud to host the Green Globe Theatre and all of their productions on our stage. Check out their website for upcoming shows!